Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will soon close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Amin under Housing and Urban Development Department, Govt. of Odisha. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website ossc.gov.in till January 27.
The OSSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 60 Amin posts.
Age Limit: 21 years to 38 years as on January 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: Must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent examination and she/he must have basic computer knowledge.
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Preliminary exam, Main exam, and Computer Skill Test.
Steps to apply for OSSC Amin recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website ossc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online”
- Click on Amin (AM) application link
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Submit the form and take a printout